Hello

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello Friends

Welcome To CricGossip

Give Us Any Suggestion If You Have .. We will to improve this site as much as we can
    stay tuned with us

Thanks

are u admin or are u owner? i use to run a site not to long ago i can give u suggestion....put some more cricket media rather then putting a download link have a tag in the middle of the highlight ppl will come to ur site even if they come just to check it not alot of ppl will like to download 47 minutes highlights get bak to me if want more

and there is something wrong with your board script i m trying to change avatar but keeps on telling me invalid file u might want to check into that

Quote Originally Posted by aleeh View Post
    and there is something wrong with your board script i m trying to change avatar but keeps on telling me invalid file u might want to check into that
    script is fine and working for us may be you have some issues try to use other browser

i just installed firefox on my system well could be my end thought i would let u know

Quote Originally Posted by aleeh View Post
    are u admin or are u owner? i use to run a site not to long ago i can give u suggestion....put some more cricket media rather then putting a download link have a tag in the middle of the highlight ppl will come to ur site even if they come just to check it not alot of ppl will like to download 47 minutes highlights get bak to me if want more
    we both are owner of this site and contrling everything...we will appreciate your suggestions... i did'nt get what you mean by cricket media

Thread Information